You can obtain a PSWID Public
Information Forms three (3) Ways.
Please be sure to read the document completely and fill out the appropriate form for your request.
1. Via download at this site -To Get
a Public Information Form Please Click
2. Come into our office Located at 6306 Hardscrabble Road Pine, AZ 85544
3. You can call us and we will be glad to fax you a form as well.
Because of the size of the Public
Request Form document we cannot email you this form.
PSWID will respond to your request in a reasonable amount of time provided the information is available.
You will be contacted by a PSWID staff member if and when your request has been fulfilled.
Once completed your request can be obtained by:
1. Coming to the office and making
the necessary payment. If you request to pick up the information from our office
a PSWID staff member will contact you directly and let you know the cost to pick
up the requested materials.
2. We can send your request via US mail if indicate on your request to do so. If you request us to mail the information back, a PSWID staff member will contact you directly and let you know the cost to be paid for your request. Once payment is received at the PSWID office and posted your mailing will be sent.
PSWID will not send public request information via email.
PSWID will not release any public request until payment is made in full and posted to our account.