Pine-Strawberry Water Improvement District (“PSWID”)
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431 through 38-431.09, notice is hereby given to the members of the PSWID Board of Directors, members of the District, and the general public that the District will hold a
0f the Board of Directors at the following time and place:
Thursday, August 24, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. at the
Pine-Strawberry Water Improvement District Administration Building
6306 W. Hardscrabble Mesa Rd., Pine, Arizona 85544
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 928-064-549
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
The following topics and any variables thereto will be subject to Board consideration, discussion, approval, or other action. All items are set for possible action. NOTE: Any person is permitted and encouraged to speak on any of the following agenda items except for the reports to the board. If you wish to speak on any other agenda item below, please fill out the blue card from the sign-in table and hand it to the Secretary. When the Board considers the agenda item, you will be asked to provide your comments. Such remarks shall be limited to three (3) minutes.
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL OF BOARD MEMBERS / DECLARATION OF QUORUM
- CALL FOR MOTION TO APPROVE MINUTES OF THE FOLLOWING MEETING(S): July 27,2029 Regular Meeting Minutes
August 17, 2023, Study Session Minutes
- REPORTS TO THE BOARD:
- WIFA/EUSI Program Manager’s Report/Field Operations Report – Paul Hendricks and Steve Bowen
- Treasurer’s Report – Sharon Hillman
- Secretary’s Report– Larry Bagshaw
- Vice Chairman’s Report – George Gorkowski
- Committee Report – Victor Tayao
- District Attorney’s Report – Steve Wene
- Chairman’s Report – Cory Ellsworth
- CONSIDERATION AND DISCUSSION OF GENERAL UNSCHEDULED COMMENTS FROM THE
- Those wishing to address the Board need not request permission in advance. Any such remarks shall be addressed to the Board as a whole and not to any member thereof. Such remarks shall be limited to three (3) minutes unless additional time is granted by one or more of the Board members. At the conclusion of the unscheduled comments, individual members of the Board may respond (but not discuss) to the item addressed at the discretion of the Chairman, or they may ask staff to review the matter or ask that the matter be placed on a future agenda. The Chairman of the meeting may limit the number and length of public comments to maintain a reasonable meeting schedule.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING THE MODIFICATION OF THE MORATORIUM. George Gorkowski
- DISCUSS AND TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING THE METER RELEASE PLAN. George Gorkowski
- DISCUSS AND TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING THE PURCHASE OF AN EXCAVATOR FROM VERMEER. Steve Bowen
- DISCUSS AND TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING A POSSIBLE JOINT TRENCH ON THE PORTALS 1&2 PROJECT WITH ALLIANT GAS. Sharon Hillman
- DISCUSS AND TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING REVISING OFFICE HOURS. Steve Bowen
- IDENTIFY POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULED BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2023.
- MOTION TO ADJOURN